Monday 22 September 2008

Chintz

I have taken some photos of the finished room so that everyone can admire our handiwork. I'm still really proud of us the more I look at it, in fact, now I've gotten over the initial shock of all the hard work I'm keen to start on the rest of the house! I don't think he's going to let me though.

Anyway, here's the finished article...



Yesterday was my 30th birthday, and actually I'm not as bothered as I thought I'd be. Granted my life is ebbing away and I've nothing to show for it except a spare room decorated to my taste, but still.... I got some lovely gifts and had some of my favourite people at my party. We had a few people I don't know turn up - they were friends of friends and made the whole thing a bit uncomfortable for a little while, but after they left it picked up again. I am paying for it in spades today though, so it's a good job I've taken tomorrow off too.

No comments: