Thursday 4 September 2008

Can he fix it?

Well, yes he can, apparently. This weekend, my cousin is coming to fix the hole in the wall. I'm hoping it's going to be relatively straight forward just because I desperately want the room to be back to normal by my birthday. In my head I've already starting thinking about colour schemes and cushions, but it could all be a bit premature if it turns out to be a major job.

In what's proved to be a fairly brief look at the outside wall, there appears to be a brick problem near to the drain, which corresponds directly to the hole inside, which means it could well be a sign of something more serious. But, the wallpaper wasn't at all damp in the room, and surely that would happen wouldn't it? If you had major water leaks? I'm considering re-training to be a builder, then at least I'd be able to fix these things myself!!!

No comments: