Saturday 27 December 2008

Merry Festive Season Happy Greetings!

If anybody is reading this then I wish them a very happy Christmas and I hope you got everything you asked Father Christmas for. I have more chocolate than is humanly necessary, so if anyone wants one, help yourselves.

I've spent an enjoyable few days with my family and am now back home after a not too bad journey cross country. In fact, there was little traffic on the roads at all including the M62 which I was expecting to be the worst. I went for a bracing walk on the seafront on Boxing Day and have never been so cold. We set off walking into the wind and lasted about five minutes before we turned around and walked the other way only to realise that we would still have to turn around and walk into the wind on the return journey. Still, it cleared out the old sinuses.

I'm looking forward to the new year now because I'm determined we will start the renovation of the living room. I'm a bit sick of it being a state. I plan to take up the fire surround and take off the fireplace and replace them with something much nicer and more to our taste. I also want to strip back all the lining paper the previous occupants put up. It's coming off the wall in places, so I suspect once it's off we shall find ourselves with a few problems underneath. Anyway, enough of that......for now......

1 comment:

kate said...

MAKE ANDREW DO IT ALL