Wednesday 10 December 2008

I am a liar

Yesterday I went to town to buy some Christmas presents and as I walked to and fro I passed not one, but two men selling memberships to the RAC. On both occasions I said, "Sorry, I already have membership", when asked would I like to join. I DON'T! I don't feel very guilty, mainly because some answer has got to be better than just being ignored, hasn't it? I always stop for those people doing surveys as well, even though I know that I am going to be unable to take part because I work in the Meedja. I just feel that it's hard enough to get people to be civil as it is, so I figure it's better that I don't add to the general rudeness.

I've been internet-less at work for about a week and a half and surprised myself at how productive I can be! I got it back today though and automatically fell into the same old patterns, it's like a drug! I don't know what people did at work before computers!!!

1 comment:

dotmund said...

We're trying to have a society here.