Tuesday 10 February 2009

Grrr!

I'm feeling angry today, mainly at myself, but also at the driver of a ridiculous 4 by 4 on the motorway who was tailgating me and flashing me, even though I was travelling at 70 in the outside lane with cars in front of me and in the lane next to me.

I'm also cross with my CD decks. I'm bored of not being able to work them properly. This evening I have spent some time trying to get some lovely tunes to mix together using them. The problem is I just can't work them. I've tried and I fail every time. Other people can work them and in the words of my friend, "there's nowt wrong with them".

Maybe it's that I'm crap at mixing, which completely makes sense as I simply don't devote enough time to it. Nor have I ever been good at anything ever. I am fairly middling at everything but have never been hugely talented.

I'm also feeling a little unsettled, this economic climate isn't making me feel massively secure in my job, especially given what is going on elsewhere in the industry. To add to this, there are no jobs being advertised anywhere and even if there were I would probably be more expensive to hire than half the applicants out there.

Basically, I'm in a bigger grump than normal.

No comments: