Monday 16 February 2009

Ebay

Forgive me blogger for I have sinned, it's been a while since my last update.

This is partially down to the fact that I've had not very much to say at all and I figured it was better to say nothing than talk rubbish. And because nothing at all has happened to me, at all.

However, today I do have something to say. I bought a deck stand on Ebay from a bone fide shop on the 14th of January. It said delivery 10 days. It finally arrived today after numerous phone calls but is still at the depot because no one was in. He has gone to fetch it so I'm using this time to use the Internet. Now, the thing about this whole order is, we should have done a bit more digging about the shop before we bought it. Turns out they are a bit notorious for not delivering on time and many have reported bits missing and things not quite being what they say. I suppose we shall see when he gets back.

I'm left wondering what sort of feedback to leave now that you can't leave bad stuff anymore, because even if it's the best thing ever it's still been a bloody long time in coming!

No comments: