Wednesday 28 January 2009

Godot arrives

There are many people who dismiss the music of Beyonce and those who produce similar kinds of music, I am not one of them. She has her place, particularly amongst teenage girls and women who have split up with their boyfriends. Take her most recent ditty, she's telling men that they should "put a ring on it", what a great testimony to what women should aspire to! But, then compare that to Survivor, where women have got to be strong etc...Basically, she is one size fits all.

Today has been the day when Godot finally arrived in our house. I bought a brand new mixer for my decks on the 14th of this month which finally arrived today after what felt like forever. The trouble is, it has a million and one features I have no idea how to use. I need a period of time where I can get to grips with it properly and at the moment we're booked up most nights.

No comments: