Saturday 7 March 2009

Day off

Whilst I'm itching inwardly about the hallway not being finished I have also decided to take a semi-day off. This is partly because we probably need more paint, and also because we popped round to a friend's last night and I didn't get home till 4:45am. I'm feeling surprisingly spritely all things considered and may think about doing a spot of touching up. He is still in bed though having rolled in at about 7 this morning.

I've got work tomorrow and so have decided I just might not get dressed today. I've so far watched an episode of Malcolm in the Middle and as I write this am watching some fishing programme with Robson Green. Now, I'm a little confused as to why he is the focus of the show, especially as I can't remember seeing him ever act in anything. His only notable achievement (if you can call it that) appears to have been that godawful version of Unchained Melody he did.

No comments: