Thursday 19 February 2009

Springy sprungy?

Now, I may be tempting fate a little here but when I arrived at work today I could smell spring. You know, that kind of fresh air smell. Like wet grass. It wasn't cold either which made a refreshing change especially as my car currently only has two heat settings, NONE or HOT. You can tell it's half term too. We're really scratching about for stories. I've been on my own all week which I've enjoyed because I've worked at my pace and not had to worry if others are doing stuff and not messing about on the internet. I am a firm believer that Facebook is a ruiner of work.

We're going into the March from hell, so, in many respects it's a little of the calm before the storm. We've somehow managed to all still have loads of holiday left and now all need to take it as soon as possible. I wouldn't mind so much were it not for the fact that we have the same problem every year. I think this is the trouble with holiday entitlement running April to April. There's an argument for running it December to December. No one really wants to take a break in January or February.

No comments: