Tuesday 21 October 2008

DIY SOS

The decorating has come to an almost dead stop, I started to peel the loose wallpaper off the wall in the living room, but haven't got the whole lot off, nor am I about to really. I'm a bit scared if I'm honest at what we'll bloody find, and more to the point how much it's going to cost to put right. So, I think it's going to be well into the New Year before we do anything else.

In other news, I've been working non-stop because we've had staff off sick. My car needs it's MOT and I'm terrified it's going to fail! I need new clothes and I need to lose weight before I am prepared to buy any, and basically that's a vicious circle. Basically, I'm a little ball of joy at the moment.

Worse still, I'm in a panic over a hen night I'm organising because we don't have a club to go to, and we're going to London where I don't know any clubs apart from the super-clubs, and basically I have a week to find one.

No comments: